So I'm a dummy and didn't keep track of what I was reading each day. I DID keep track of my overall reading, so at least there's that.
- 1/2 of Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer - 101 pages
- Gravitation #2 - 216 pages
- Gravitation #3 - 216 pages
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, the Director's Cut - 168 pages
- Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann - 128 pages
- Bleed Like Me by C Desir - 288 pages
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma - 319 pages
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega - 279 pages
- Annie and Fia by Kiersten White - 54 pages
- Black Helicopters by Blythe Woolston - 176
- Glory O'Brien's History of the Future by AS King - 308 pages
So, mostly graphic novels and very short novels. Also one book of poetry, and a novella. I think keeping that variety was what made the read-a-thon successful. All together: 11 titles read, 10 books finished, 2085 pages read.
I'm calling it a win!